Jewish Star and Love Necklace With Sparkling Cz Cubic Zirconia Gemstones
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love and Jewish star necklace for women and girls.
Jewish Star and Love Necklace
Star of David replaces the "O" of the LOVE necklace to show your fashionable faith-based love ❤️
The dainty, delicate, simple, cute pendant scallops the neckline perfectly for an everyday piece of jewelry.
The ideal gift for any age girl, Bat Mitzvah, or grown woman.
We like to say, "even if it's not your Bat Mitzvah, you can still rock this design!"
Choose from silver, rose, or yellow gold.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Sterling silver or dipped in 14k gold
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- 16" chain with a 2" extender, allowing the necklace to fit most necklines
The chains rings at the back for closure are too small for easy put on & removal. Very hard to handle & easy to break The necklace is lovely, very pretty though & was big surprise for my daughter's
I ordered two Love necklaces. I asked questions, even late at night. I got a quick response every time I asked something. I think they have the BEST customer service of any company. The necklace will be perfect for my granddaughters. I would like one of 2-3 times larger for me. It arrived in a gift box.
We bought this for a family friend becoming a bat mitzvah. It's even prettier in person I'm sure she will love it.
Great service. Love the necklace I wear it all the time.
Really love this necklace! Cute and fun!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.