Multiple Hamsa Hand Charm Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hamsa hand charm necklace with sixteen tiny hamsa pendant.
Each little amulet is set with a blue lucky stone. The color of blue is for good luck. As each hamsa hand dangles from one chain, they bless you with style, luck, protection and good fortune.
Freely moving and adjusting to your pace of life, it's a lovely necklace. With the option to make the chain longer or shorter, it is a sure winner in the design department!
Layer the necklace with other charms you currently own. Try placing one above the charm necklace and a longer one under. Wear it with a lovely little black dress, or on your first day to school. To your favorite yoga retreat, or the beach or gym. Take it swimming or while watching tv on a lazy weekend night.
This is lovely hamsa necklace. Found world-wide the chamsa amulet, also known as a hand of Fatima, ushers in goodness. With five fingers and no thumbs, the hand repels evil. It covers you with kindness, love, good health and fortune.
- Material: Sterling silver with 14k gold plating
- 16 hamsa charms on one necklace
- Charm Size: 1/4"
- Chain Adjustable Length: 16"-18"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
This necklace is perfect to layer with other pieces, but also so pretty on its own!
Have not received items ordered so I can’t review!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.