Shema Israel Hebrew Prayer Necklace in Sterling Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
"Shema Israel" is the Jewish prayer where we declare God to be one. On this necklace, scripted in Hebrew and English, is the first line of the prayer.
Handcrafted in sterling silver and set with sparkling cubic zircon gemstones, the letters are constantly illuminated with light.
A personal and meaningful piece of Jewish jewelry for the modern woman.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zirconia gemstones
- 3/4" x 3/4"
- Chain measures 16" + 2" extender
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.