Silver Dainty Chai Hebrew Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Silver dainty chai Hebrew necklace for women and girls.
A chai Hebrew necklace is the combination of two Hebrew letter: chet and yud.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Chai Hebrew necklace
- Sterling silver
- 1/2" x 3/8"
- Adjustable chain 16" to 18"
I Love my Dainty Chai, I bought a Shema necklace from you which I Love also I put them on the same chain together.
This chai necklace is beautiful. Its diminutive size is perfect and can be layered with other necklaces. Love it!!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.