Silver dainty chai Hebrew necklace for women and girls.
A chai Hebrew necklace is the combination of two Hebrew letter: chet and yud.
- Chai Hebrew necklace
- Sterling silver
- 1/2" x 3/8"
- Adjustable chain 16" to 18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Well made, dainty and my judaism always in plain site. I stack with other necklaces, it is the perfect addition!
Again another beautiful feminine piece. I love it. My little sisters next birthday present. ♥️
I Love my Dainty Chai, I bought a Shema necklace from you which I Love also I put them on the same chain together.
This chai necklace is beautiful. Its diminutive size is perfect and can be layered with other necklaces. Love it!!