Hamsa hand bracelet for women.
A sleek, glamorous bracelet sits in the center of your wrist, flanked by two bezel set stones. The light bounces off the sparkling, white gemstones. Set in sterling silver, with plated 14k gold, the hamsa charm is nothing short of magnificent.
The adjustable length of the chain makes it easy to wear, and easier to gift to others. Change the length from 6.25" to 8" Designed for everyday wear, this hamsa hand bracelet amulet ushers in good luck. Also blessings of love, protection, and fortune. The hand pushes back harm, letting in good health, happiness, and prosperity.
Wear to work, school, parties, and dinner with friends. To the gym, the beach, and while on vacation.
The hamsa amulet should be with you on your journey in life, keeping you safe and of course, elegant.
An appropriate gift for a baby gift, Bat Mitzvah, Christmas, Hanukkah, or any holiday. A milestone or birthday gift is always a good idea.
- Hamsa hand bracelet
- Sterling silver
- 14k gold plate
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Adjustable length bracelet from 6.25"-8.5"
- Charm 1/2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.