Tiny Hamsa Charm on Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add A Charm Hamsa to Your Necklace
Add a charm to your jewelry collection with this elegant hamsa hand pendant.
A hamsa amulet ushers in happiness, love and good health while pushing back any harm coming your way.
Creating your own collection and meaning with your jewelry is perfect for the modern day woman.
Shop the micro-paperclip chain here.
- 14k yellow gold vermeil over sterling silver
- Set with cubic zirconia gemstones
- 1/2" x 3/8"
- Chain included
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Love that it’s really tiny, I put on the end of my bracelet, now make a bigger one please
I originally bought this little Hamsa to go with a mini Star of David charm I wear. However, in the end, I gave this charm to my daughter. It is very tiny and subtle—perfect for her, even at age 18. She loves it and wears it on a chain as part of a layered look. I just want to highlight that the size of this charm is very small.
This charm will look nice added to a necklace,however I did think I would be able to add it easily but the bale is small so I will need to take it to a jeweler never the less I will enjoy wearing it
Cute charm,will be nice when I add it to another necklace hoping the bale was a little bigger so I could just fit it on but I will have to go to a jeweler to get it done
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.