Evil Eye Navy Blue Necklace Watchful
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye navy blue necklace. Because it's an ancient amulet people use it throughout the entire world.
An evil eye is worn to watch over and protect you. Even though it makes you look graceful and elegant, it safeguards you from any harm. Protects you against misfortune, bad luck, and envious eyes. It provides balance, reassurance, guidance, and general well-being. It casts away unfavorable energy sent in your direction by returning it to the sender.
It says that when an evil eye absorbs excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears. The stones bring light and energy to the design of the necklace.
Evil eye navy blue charm has it's eye open side. It scallops your neckline with its grace, and the chain is adjustable. This makes it a wonderful gift for all ages. Holidays, graduates, birthdays, and more can delight in this meaningful gift.
Made from sterling silver. Layer with other necklaces for a very dramatic, and colorful look!
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Evil eye navy blue necklace
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Available on 16" + 2" chain
- Available as charm only with large jump ring
- Charm is 1/2"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Care for Necklace
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.