Shema Hebrew prayer pendant with tiny good fortune charms woven in the gemstone. Pendant is 1.25" with cubic zircon sparkles added glisten and loveliness. Comes with a description card of the meaning of the Shema Yisrael Hebrew prayer.
Picture yourself fashionably wearing an ancient Hebrew prayer, Shema Yisrael. This ancient Hebrew prayer, as found in the Book of Deuteronomy, reads: "Hear O'Israel, the Lord is Our G-d, the Lord is One."
Set in sterling silver with 14k gold overlay and hand-set with cubic zircon stones, the Hebrew words just speak directly to you, and your style.
Choose handmade gemstone chains such as black oynx, red rubies, white pearls and more from the pull-down menu.
Within the chain are small charms of luck and good fortune.
Wear it long and layered to show the elegance of this ancient prayer.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Pendant Size: 1.25"
- Necklace Length: 60" with options
If you have any questions about our Jewelry or how it's made, Call 818-882-9030 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
- $49 And Up! Free first class shipping anywhere In the U.S.
- Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Overnight (1 day)
- Your Jewelry will be wrapped with love and care to ensure safe arrival!
Our Warranty Policy:
- All Jewelry comes standard with a lifetime warranty
- All sales & promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments to pricing
- Alef Bet reserves the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.