Have you been looking to decorate your yoga studio space, your zen or meditation room with the perfect artwork?
You're going to just love these two wall amulets!
Not only is the combination of OM within a hamsa hand amulet a very strong and powerful message in both the yoga and meditation worlds, but these wall hangings are gorgeous!
Let's dive into this wall hanging.
- An amulet is a good luck charm, a blessing of sorts that watches over and protects you, keeping harm far away.
- On the top is an evil eye. It never blinks, never sleeps and therefore is there to always watch over and protect you. It is often called a nazar boncuğu or mal de ojo.
- Hamsa Hand is a five-fingered amulet, this one faces upward, that pushes back harm and welcomes in peace, love, happiness and good health.
- The color blue is for protection
- Om sits prominent in the center of the chamsa. It represents four states of consciousness: deep sleep, dreaming, wakefulness and bliss.
- Lotus flower represents rebirth and spiritual enlightenment. It refuses to accept defeat and each day resurrects itself despite any conditions it lives in.
The two wall hanging differ in size, but are both handmade from glass.
The top design with the lotus flower is 9.25" x 6.25" whereas the small one with the central all-seeing eye is just as long, but not as wide: 9.25" x 4".
To hang a wall amulet in your house, office or yoga studio all you need is a nail or a thumbtack. It truly is that easy!
Not only beautiful to admire, but this glass wall hanging emits a powerful calmness, a zen-like feeling of peace, oneness, and enlightenment. But, it also is an amulet that offers protection, good wishes, prosperity and an abundance of blessings.