- Red string is known to provide protection
- Chai is a combination of two Hebrew letters meaning "Life"
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: see pull-down menu
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Such a beautiful red string bracelet. Outstanding quality, it looks so cute on my wrist
I absolutely love this bracelet and haven’t taken it off since I’ve gotten it. I love everything that I have gotten from AletBet and will continue to support their business. Thank you so much 🙏🏻
Beautiful red sting bracelet makes me feel safe and protected. The string is so heavy and durable to last through all you go through.
I bought this wear with the open heart red string bracelet and they look great together