Bless someone you love with a long and healthy life. The Hebrew charm, "chai" is worn for a long and healthy life. It provides a sense of overall good wishes, as does the red string in the bendel bracelet. To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get it wet. Each bracelet comes gift wrapped with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string.
- Chai Hebrew charm is a blessing for a long and healthy life
- Sterling silver
- Includes a description card about red string bendels
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Review I love it. It is exactly as described. It reminds me that I am in the hands of the Almighty. While I need to take the necessary precautions during this pandemic, my bracelet offers me a sense of calm, badly needed these days. Thank you Paula and Alyssa. Nana Hannah
I love my bendal chai bracelet. I wear it all the time. Makes me feel connected.
I love my bracelet.
I wear it all the time and receive many complimen
Received a few days after order.
I love this bracelet I wear it all the time