When you want to give the blessing of a long and healthy life, a Chai charm (Hebrew for "Life") is a perfect choice.
A Hebrew symbol, chai, dangles from a red string bendel bracelet, which is worn for good luck and protection.
Description card is included retelling the story behind the red string.
To prolong the life of the red thread, best to not get it wet.
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Bought this bracelet to replace the one I gave my granddaughter when she went away to college. She told me that she had broken the first one. Could not leave her unprotected! She loves the bracelet and I am happy that she has her red bindel to keep her safe!
Arrived packaged nicely, a beautiful bracelet, excellent quality.
Beautiful bracelet and full of life. The bracelets are made so well they last for a long time.