Diamond chai cable bracelet in four colors.
Chai (חי) is the Hebrew word for life. It is a two-letter Hebrew combination, chet (ח) and yud (י). Coming from the word, Chayim, which means life, it is a lucky symbol used for blessings.
A blessing of a long and prosperous, healthy life. A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment.
Often gifted as jewelry for bat mitzvah gifts into adulthood, this is an excellent choice. It's also a fabulous diamond bracelet to buy for yourself, keeping the Judaic faith close to your heart and soul.
Set with diamonds, the Chai sparkles on your choice of bracelet colorful cable bracelet:
Color does not fade when exposed to water, so you'll never have to remove your new favorite bracelet. Wear one, two, or three at a time! From school to work, from the beach to slumber parties, this is a charm perfected to carry with you. Take it with you on your journey in life.
Hebrew symbol, Chai, set with sparkling diamonds.
Makes a terrific present and comes gift-wrapped with an explanation card.
This bracelet will bless you with a long and healthy life. May it be sweet, perfect, and full of love and happiness.
- Diamond chai cable bracelet
- Material: stainless steel and sterling silver
- Stone: Diamond .03ct
- Bracelet size 7" standard
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I really love this bracelet. It is the fourth cable bracelet I have bought from Alef Bet. They are versatile, stylish, and they really hold up! I am very happy with them!!!
I am very pleased and grateful with my Hebrew Letter bracelets. Elegant and excellent quality.
I bought three cable bracelets and love that I don't have to take them off. Perfect for me.
The bracelet came and it is so pretty! I will be giving this as a Bat Mitzvah gift and I am very excited to do so.I wish the chai had a bit more sparkle to it, but it is still lovely!