Evil eye and Hamsa hand diamonds earrings set with sparkling diamonds.
- Each pair is handset with full cut, sparkling diamonds.
- 14k gold studs
- Ideal for any age
- The set includes one hamsa and one evil eye
A hamsa is a universal symbol of good fortune and blessings. Like an open palm, the hand ushers in happiness, pushing back harm. An ornate design, traveling the world from the Middle East to the Americas. As such, so is the evil eye to watch over and guide you on the path best chosen for you in life.
Wear to work, while practicing yoga, or to the beach. From baby gifts to high school graduations, Christmas and birthday gifts.
- Material: 14k gold
- Stone: Diamonds .08ct
- Earring Size: 1/4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.