This Jewish Star of David necklace is a perfect blend of sparkle and elegance.
Crafted with 14k gold, it features a dainty diamond-studded Star of David pendant that rests delicately on your chest.
Ideal for anyone who wants to add a touch of shine and a symbol of love, hope, and faith to their wardrobe.
This best-selling necklace is popular among young girls, Bat Mitzvah celebrants, and adults alike, making it a perfect layering piece that you can wear every day.
- Timeless classic design
- Crafted with high grade diamonds
- Symbolizes faith, heritage and culture
"Worn daily, it becomes like a second skin," Margaret, age 52.
- 14k gold
- Set with 6 full cut diamonds weighing .06ct total weight
- 16" chain with 2" extender
- Choose from white or yellow gold Star
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
This necklace is perfect! My daughter wanted this as a bat mitzvah gift and it is absolutely perfect. She will have it forever and will provide a special memory always!!
The necklace is perfect! Just as it appears in the photos.
I ordered this necklace in yellow gold. Upon opening it, I thought it was so small, but after putting it on and wearing it, I am so happy with it. It is the perfect length and the star gives it the right amount of sparkle while showing my Jewish pride at the same time. You can wear it alone or layer it. I love how it looks with a v-neck and I am looking forward to showing it off this summer!
The Star I received is not this one, but my granddaughter loves the one sent.
We will return the white gold one. Ty for great customer service.