Jewish Star of David with Shema Israel Necklace
Jewish star of David has the Shema Israel written within the charm. These are the words of our Torah, of our faith. The pendant speaks volumes of history, of prayer, of meaningful scripture.
As you bless your children and watch them become adults, we bless them with the words of the Shema Israel. As they lead the congregation at their Bar Mitzvah, we bless them with the Shema Israel. And as we watch them begin their own journey in life as mature adults, we bless them.
This Jewish star of David with the Shema Israel prayer, in sterling silver, should always be a part of their life. Celebrate our history and symbolism, our religious faith. Make this the next gift your give for a bar or bat mitzvah teenager or an adult.
- Jewish Star and Shema Israel necklace
- Sterling Silver
1.25" x 3/4"
- Chain length: 18" + 3"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.