Jewish Star of David gift necklace
A perfect design, a perfect star, a perfect price.
This Jewish Star of David is dainty enough for a teenager, bold enough for an adult. Ideal gift for a Bat Mitzvah present or holiday gift.
Crafted in 925 sterling silver and set with high-quality clear cubic zirconia gemstones. The chain is adjustable, change to fit to match the size you desire. Lovely addition to any outfit, from gym clothes to a night out on on the town.
Water-safe so best to wear all of the time!
Comes gift wrapped for easy gifting.
- Jewish star of David necklace
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zircon stones
- Chain 16" + 2" extender
- Size 3/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I love the star, but didn't expect it to be so thin. It is really for a child. I just could not maneuver the clasp. Three people trued and they gave up. I am gong to give it to my 5 year old student.
I was very DISAPOINTED !!
It's so TINY !
I expected a little larger pendant .
Really a lovely, sparkly piece of jewelry. Something really cute that my husband bought me for my birthday to wear to my Synagogue. You could wear it anytime honestly. I love it!