A Jewish star of David necklace for your son as he stands on the bimah, in front of the open ark. Your little boy is growing up, and you're bursting with pride. He's continuing the tradition of becoming a Bar Mitzvah.
Following in the steps of his ancestors, this is a day to be proud. As he reads from the Torah you know he has his star of David pendant around his neck. A heirloom piece he can pass down to his children.
This Jewish Star of David necklace measures 1/2" with your choice of chain length.
Crafted by hand, it's as special as he is.
A gift to mark one's faith and one's heritage.
Comes gift wrapped
Star of David
Pendant Size: 1/2"
Chain Length: See choices in list
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Beautiful piece & reasonably priced
This Star was the perfect size for my teenage son!
Absolutely beautiful! Great price and very high quality necklace. I highly recommend Alef Bet!