Silver Star of David Necklace is tiny and petite.
Silver Star of David necklace is crafted from sterling silver. Its small size makes it easy to wear, and its stylish shape will get you a ton of compliments! Its delicate design is adorable and perfect for adding a touch of beauty to any look. Shine bright like a star!
- Albeit small, this Jewish Star necklace is mighty
- Handcrafted in solid sterling silver
- it is a minimal pendant
- It's waterproof, and great to wear daily
Don't be dismayed by the size, it is powerful in it's 1/4" size and makes a standout addition when layering with other necklaces.
- Silver star of David necklace
- Material: Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Chain Length: 16" rolo chain with 2" extender
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I purchased this for my daughter and am very happy with the quality especially for the price. A true bargain.
This necklace is beautiful but unfortunately broke within 15 minutes of putting it on my daughter.
Oh no! Wish you had emailed us right away and we would for sure send out replacment! It does no good broken, it is meant to be worn and loved.