Stylish Chai necklace.
Picture this stylish chai necklace on your man. It's sleek, unique, modern, and simply stunning. Have him unbutton a few buttons, show some skin, and a lot of chain, if you know what we mean.
The Sterling silver chai pendant is a statement piece for a fashion-forward male. He needs to flaunt it!
The two-letter Hebrew charm means, "life." It is the perfect graduation, father's day, Hanukkah, or bar mitzvah gift. A gift for anyone that needs a blessing. The blessing of a long and wonderful, prosperous, and healthy life.
A solid and heavy piece, great for one who loves larger jewelry.
Featured as a perfect pendant on Great Bar Mitzvah gift ideas blog!
- Sterling silver
- See the pull down menu for chain length
- Pendant Size: 1.5" x 1" x 1/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is such a blessing to have this Chai Pendant. And it absolutely Beautiful, Unique and made with such Supreme Quality, Thank you!
This necklace is beautiful and certainly quality jewelry. It is true to its advertised description. My nephew will be proud to wear it!