Diamond hamsa earrings.
Hamsa hand earrings set with sparkling diamonds. Handcrafted amulet earrings come in either 14k gold or sterling silver.
- Each pair is handset with full cut, sparkling diamonds.
- 14k gold studs
- Ideal for any age
A hamsa is a universal symbol of good fortune and blessings. Like an open palm, the hand ushers in happiness, pushing back harm. An ornate design, traveling the world from the Middle East to the Americas.
Hamsa hand earrings are ideal for your first or second piercing. Wear to work, while practicing yoga, or to the beach. From baby gifts to high school graduations, Christmas and birthday gifts.
- Hamsa hand earrings
- Material: 14k gold or sterling silver
- Stone: Diamonds .12ct
- Earring Size: 1/4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are delicately beautiful.
These earrings are breathtakingly beautiful. The picture truly does not do them justice.
I have bought several items from Alef Bet and all were beautiful.