Evil Eye Glass Bead Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye lucky glass bead necklace.
This limited collection of evil eye beads is dainty and adorable. The handmade glass beads are so colorful, they make you smile just looking at them.
5 assorted lucky glass evil eyes dangle from a sterling silver chain, in no particular color order. So, no two necklaces are alike.
An evil eye is a worldwide amulet that watches over and protects the wearer. It is an invisible shield, that blocks any harm sent in your direction. Each color holds a different meaning above and beyond the good fortune amulet.
May you always be blessed with luck, love, good health and an abundance of blessings as only the evil eye provides.
- Evil eye lucky glass beads, transparent
- Assorted colors for the beads
- Sterling silver chain
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I absolutely ❤❤ the necklace !!!
Love how petite that it is !!!
I would highly recommend this and other pieces that they may have !!! 🙂
My granddaughter took it as soon as she saw it . Perfect for any age.
I love this necklace!! It goes with everything. Very simple and pretty!
This is so pretty and delicate and just perfect for those times that you want the evil eye protection but in a very subtle way. I’m very pleased.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.