Red Thread Bendel Bracelet with Hamsa Hand Charm
Couldn't load pickup availability
A Lucky hamsa charm combined with a red string of fate is known to provide protection throughout many worldwide cultures, stopping anything harmful coming your way.
This double amulet bracelet acts as a barrier to bad stuff around you.
It is durable enough for everyday wear, comes gift wrapped, and comes with a description card.
Makes a touching get well gift, a wonderful congratulation gift, or a gift of good wishes.
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: See list of choices
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I wanted a lucky bracelet that I could keep on in the shower, working out, and swimming. This is perfect! Very comfortable and looks great!
This is my third bracket, always looks and feels great. And customer service is always awesome!!
I had this exact bracelet for over ten years, never took it off. It broke recently and this replacement is just what I wanted. I was so happy! It came quickly and was packaged with care. I feel safe again, knowing I have my protection bracelet on!
I surprised my mom with this bracelet after a death in our family. It’s a daily reminder of her personal protection and to check in with her energy. ❤️
This bracelet lasts, not like the chain bracelets with a red ribbon running through it. Those ribbons tear and soon there is nothing left.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.