Hamsa Mezuzah Keepsake Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Wearing a mezuzah with the words from the Torah close to your heart and soul is so important. You're going to love this design with a lucky hamsa amulet inscribed into the artwork of the pendant.
Open it up and see the scroll inside.
See it on our Amazon Store here.
Perfect for a bar or bat mitzvah gift, birthday present or just because you wanted it gift.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Sterling Silver
- Chain Included
- Mezuzah is 1.25"
- Chain is 18" + 2" extender
- Non-kosher scroll
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.