Hebrew Initial Necklaces
Couldn't load pickup availability
We all see our initials in English, so why not be unique and have them in Hebrew?
A personalized gift that is made to order, so give it a week or so for delivery. You won't mind the wait, they are more beautiful in person than the photograph!
Designed to be worn with pride-- it is your namesake!!
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- 14k gold
- Letter height is 1/4"
- Chain 16"with a 2" extender
- Each letter is handmade
Nice, but very , very small
Love this beautiful Hebrew initial necklace with diamonds. Can be layered but enough sparkle to stand on its own.
This is my second necklace from you. My first is a tiny Magen David in silver that is actually meant for a Bat Mitzvah girl but is PERFECT for me
My silver Aleph arrived last week and I haven't taken it off. It is gorgeous, tiny but fabulous
I wear them together!!!!!
Love the layers and live waking up with them every morning.
I did not received my order, so no review.
LOVE my new pey necklace! It’s super cute and perfect for everyday wear!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.