Sparkle like a Star of David with Diamonds Jewish Jewelry!
A bat mitzvah is a special day in any young woman's life, and it deserves to be marked with something truly stunning. Our Jewish Star Pendant With Diamonds will make your daughter feel like the star of the show on her big day!
Crafted from gold and featuring an exquisite diamond-studded Star of David design, this beautiful pendant is sure to become a beloved family heirloom for generations to come.
- Striking and beautiful design
- Subtleness, yet strong statement about one's faith or cultural identity
- Intricate detailing makes a special heirloom piece that can be handed down from generation to generation
- Elegant choice for special occasions like bat mitzvahs and weddings celebrations alike
Star of David pendant with diamonds.
Worn on a 16" chain with a 2" extender, it is a perfect length for all outfits.
Star measures just under 1/2" and is set with .10ct diamonds in 14k gold.
- 14k gold
- .10ct diamonds
- Star measures just under 1/2"
- Available in yellow, rose or white 14k gold
- Chain is 16" with 2" extender
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.