This exquisite Star of David necklace, crafted from 14k gold and set with dazzling diamonds, makes an incredibly meaningful bat mitzvah gift. Its timeless design, adorned with symbols of the Jewish faith, is sure to be treasured for years to come.
Handcrafted from 14k gold and full-cut diamonds.
Not too large, not too small -- it is designed to be worn daily and become like "second skin."
- Star of David necklace
- Diamonds total .09 carat weight
- 14k gold with chain choose either 16" or 18"
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am revising my review to 4.5/5 because the customer service is excellent! Alissa responded very quickly and sent me a longer chain (at no extra charge), and she enclosed a nice note and pre-paid envelope to send the shorter chain back. I would give 5/5, but I think the star is still much smaller than depicted in the advertisement and video. It's still very pretty, and I anticipate wearing it often.
It is pretty but the Star is much smaller than I thought it looked in the online depiction. The diamonds are also tiny chips. I maybe should have ordered the 18” chain instead of 16”.
I just received the Star. I love it. I’m thrilled. It is perfect. I’m 81 years old and have never had a Jewish symbol that I have liked. Most are to big and I like small pieces.
I love it but it doesn’t look like the picture. In the picture there are diamonds incorporated into the rose gold and the rose gold is shown in the front on the star. Mine looks like a silver front with a rose gold back and a rose gold chain