Mezuzah with chai necklace.
A handcrafted religious charm made in 925 sterling silver. This Mezuzah is a traditional necklace worn by both males and females. It's symbolic, showing a declaration and reminder of the Jewish faith.
Made in 925 sterling silver, the Hebrew mezuzha with chai measures 1.25." This cylinder-shaped charm encompasses a small scroll inside of a glass tube. The paper, not kosher, called a Klaf, has words in Hebrew from the Torah. Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and 11:13-21, of which the Shema Israel prayer is written.
This is a lovely memento and a perfect keepsake design under G-d's watchful care. The chain, sterling silver, adjusts from 18" to 20".
The silver mezuzah charm features two Hebrew letters: chai. The meaning of the Hebrew phraise with the chai is to usher in luck. Along with luck, is a long and healthy life. Positivity, joy, and blessings.
A unisex design, sleek and beautiful. Often a gift of choice for Hanukkah as well as Bar and Bat mitzvah celebrations.
- Mezuzah with chai necklace
- Sterling silver
- Measures 1.25"
- Non-kosher claf
- Chain Length: 18"- 20"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on 3 reviews
I bought two mezuzah for gifts. Lovely quality gifts, perfect for the holidays.
I absolutely love it and the quality is great-highly recommend
This piece was a gift for my brother-in-law who recently lost his father. He was very touched and put it on immediately. It really is a lovely piece.
You may also like