Diamond chai necklace.
A gift of life, a gift of blessings. Of love, of hope, of success and prosperity. This is the gift of a Hebrew chai necklace.
Designed in 14k gold and set with pave, full-cut diamonds. This is a gift that keeps on giving with the blessings of life. Change the length of the chain with a simple adjustment from 16" to 18" by moving the clasp. The ease makes it a necklace you'll never be without.
From a bat mitzvah gift to an eighteenth birthday, from Hanukkah to well-wishes. A gift of life and love.
- 14k gold
- .08ct diamonds
- 16" - 18" adjustable chain
- 3/8" pendant
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry gifts from Alefbet have always made wonderful gifts. Great quality, lovely gift presentation and beautiful items.