Dainty 14k gold star of David necklace.
Star of David necklace is small but powerful. Tiny but mighty. Designed especially for women, girls, teens, and even babies that like minimal jewelry.
This Jewish star necklace accomplishes just that-- it looks good, feels good, and is ageless.
Handmade in 14k yellow gold, it's a tiny Star of David necklace.
Take your mind into the world of dainty and delicate jewelry. This Jewish star necklace looks lovely as a minimal, dainty piece of jewelry. So, if you're looking for a bold piece that you'll never want to be without, this is your next purchase. It's sleek, sophisticated and small
Layer it up with other necklaces for a modern feel. From birth gifts to bat mitzah gifts, from graduation to adulthood gifts, and even for yourself gift--- this is the perfect Jewish star necklace!
- Minimal Jewish Star charm necklace
- 14k gold
- 1/4" in size
- 14k chain included
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This star may be small but it still has a mighty presence. It is a necklace that I will not take off and can easily layer with other necklaces or it can stand alone. I bought it in the 14 k version and absolutely love it!.
Very lovely. Smaller than I expected but beautifully made.
I gave this little star to my 17 year old daughter for her confirmation. She hasn’t taken it off since! It’s small, delicate, but not disappearing. Perfect!