A lovely cornflower blue with specs of different colorful hues. This allows the charm to pick up different shades of colors that surround you. Opal is a stone of hope, love, and great achievement.
A hamsa necklace is a charm that is easy to gift to others.
Found all over the world, this hand-shaped good luck charm ushers in good health and fortune. Along with that also protection, happiness, and love.
A hamsa hand necklace is a five-fingered amulet without any thumbs. It calls to the greater forces of kindness and blessings, to come and surround you with happiness. All the while, pushing back any evil. Any bad thoughts, or harm that is heading in your direction and sends them back to the sender.
This necklace is water safe, and the wearer can shower and swim with it around the neck. The hamsa necklace will always continue to pick up the natural light in the world.
- Available in yellow gold or sterling silver with an adjustable chain, 16" to 18."
- Easy to change the length from choker to longer.
- Simple to layer the hamsa necklace with other necklaces.
Style your blue opal hamsa necklace with a pair of jeans, a tank top, a sweater, or a white flowy dress. You'll notice that the piece goes well with any outfit and inspires you to be your personal best.
Comes gift-wrapped for easy gifting.
View this post on Instagram
- Blue Opal Hamsa Necklace
- 7/16" x 3/8"
- Sterling silver or 14k gold plated
- Adjustable chain 16" + 2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love the Quality of the jewelry always beautiful will order again
I love my opal Hamsa and tiny Star of David necklaces! And I also love being a walking advertisement for your beautiful jewelry: a friend of mine complimented my Hamsa so I sent him the link and he just ordered it for his wife!
I love this beautiful dainty, feminine hamsas necklace.