Worn as a mismatched pair, or as a matched pair, these are playfully fun earrings in sterling silver.
For any special day, these earrings are well suited for the first or second hole on your ear.
Don't be afraid to wear these star of David earrings, it doesn't have to be your Bat Mtizvah to enjoy them!
- Jewish Star Earrings-- sold individually
- Set in solid 925 sterling silver
- Earring Size: 1/4"
- Allow up to 3 weeks delivery on sold out items
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.