Hamsa mezuzah necklace in sterling silver.
A hamsa mezuzah necklace is a traditionally worn by both males or females. It's symbolic, showing a declaration and reminder of the Jewish faith.
Made in 925 sterling silver, the mezuzah charm measures 1.25." This cylinder-shaped charm encompasses a small scroll inside of a glass tube. The paper, not kosher, called a Klaf, has words in Hebrew from the Torah.
Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and 11:13-21, of which the Shema Israel prayer is written.
This is a lovely memento and a perfect keepsake design under G-d's watchful care. The chain, sterling silver, adjusts from 18" to 20".
Designed on the mezuzah charm is a hamsa hand. An ancient, worldwide amulet that ushers in good health, positivity, joy, and blessings. It pushes back evil, harm, and malicious intent.
A unisex design, sleek and beautiful. Often a gift of choice for Hanukkah as well as Bar and Bat mitzvah celebrations.
See it on our Amazon Store here.
- Hamsa mezuzah necklace
- Sterling Silver
- Chain Included
- Mezuzah is 1.25"
- Chain is 18" + 2" extender
- Non-kosher scroll
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.