Bring good vibes everywhere you go with this stylish Hamsa and Evil Eye Silver Necklace! Wear a charm of luck and protection around your neck all day long and let in the blessings.
This shiniest-of-shiny hamsa jewelry necklace is perfect for everyday wear, so now you can look and feel great all day long!
A hand of Fatima to usher in happiness and good health combined with a mal-de-ojo, or evil eye, to watch over and protect you.
This combination of protection is powerful, stylish, sophisticated, and gorgeous.
Wear it long, or adjust the chain to fit like a choker.
- Sterling silver
- Adjustable chain -- see choices available
- Pendant 1.25" x 5/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve been looking for the perfect hamsa/evil eye pendant for a while, and this is it! It stacks beautifully with my Alef Bet star.
Very nice amulet. Chain is just ok nothing special and hopefully doesn't break. If u make this with a stone in the center it would kick it up a notch.
I got the cool “ dog tag” style necklace with the evil eye for her 15 th birthday. I decided to get this Hamsa, by the same artist. I love it!