Jewish star of David necklace.
If you're after simplicity and minimally styled jewelry, than this is the Jewish Star outline charm is for you.
Perfect for layering with other pendants. Just stagger your necklaces in different chain lengths and styles, keeping this Jewish star of David higher up.
From babies to teenagers to adults, this size will fully display your faith and pride in Judaism. Gift for birthday, Bat Mitzvah, baby naming, high school and college graduations-- or simply because it is a beautiful charm to wear daily.
- Jewish Star Necklace
- Sterling silver
- Chain included with 1/4" size pendant
- Looks elegant on a young girl, young adult, or an adult
- Chain Length: 16" with extender to 18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The star is so beautiful and very delicate
I wanted a tiny Star of David to wear with other chains and pendants. This was exactly what I was looking for. It is petite without being so fragile that you fear it could break at any time. Also, I cannot highlight enough how terrific the customer service is. My initial order got lost in the mail somehow and never arrived. After three weeks I emailed the company. They put a tracking out on the package. A week later still nothing. Paula decided that this was not acceptable and sent me another necklace, which arrived within a few days. It is so nice to find a company that actually cares about its customers. AlefBet took great care of me, and I am happy to highly recommend them to you!