Shema Israel Hebrew prayer necklace.
Shema Israel Hebrew pendant is a very personal piece of jewelry, worn as a testament to one's faith. It declares the belief in one G-d and is an affirmation of Judeo-Christian values.
We wear the words of the Torah close to heart and soul to keep our faith present in our lives. To keep the words as a reminder of where we came from, who we are, and where we are going.
From our ancestors long ago who spoke these Hebrew words, "Shema Israel," and to our future. For those who came before us, uttering the Biblical words, Hear O'Israel, to the present.
We hold the Shema Israel Hebrew prayer close. Adorn yourself with the Biblical phrase, as it sparkles and brings light. Chose from rose gold, yellow gold, or sterling silver. The frame of the prayer is surrounded in high-quality cubic zirconia gemstones. They will never lose their luster, catching the light and dancing with each movement of your body.
A graceful way to wear an important prayer so close to your heart and soul. Adjust the length of the chain for a perfect fit. Wear your pendant with jeans, yoga pants, to school, and work.
From bat mitzvah presents to Hanukkah, for self reflection and healing. This meaningful charm makes a lovely gift for a birthday, Bat Mitzvah, holiday and healing.
Shema Israel Hebrew prayer jewelry for each of us on our journey in life.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- 14k rose gold plated
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Stones: Cubic zircon
- Necklace Length: 16"-18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like