Seal of Solomon Pendant
Couldn't load pickup availability
SEALS OF SOLOMON jewelry make touching and meaningful gifts.
They are commonly worn by believers of all religions in the modern world and combine Hebrew, Greek, Latin and Arabic phrases, as well as astrological and geometric symbols.
Used by alchemists, astrologers, and metaphysical practitioners, the symbols have received many interpretations over the centuries, but never has anyone doubted the powers behind the symbols as inscribed on these talismans.
This handmade pendant is double-sided and features both the Fourth Pentacle and Sixth Pentacle of Jupiter.
The Fourth Pentacle is worn to acquire wealth and honor
The Sixth Pentacle of Jupiter is worn for protection against earthly danger.
Read more about the charm here
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Material: Sterling Silver, a precious metal that will delight you for year and years and years
- Pendant Size: 1.25" x 2" and weighs 12 grams
- Necklace Length: 24" Pwith an option to adjust the length
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery on out of stock items
I got this for my son and it is GORGEOUS and it looks great on him. The detail and workmanship is impeccable and flawless. You would have to see it in person to truly see the beauty of it. I would love one for myself. I have dropped hints to my kids that it would be a great Valentine's gift for me!!!
Just absolutely LOVE IT! I've only worn it for 24 hours but have received many compliments already. Beautiful design and craftsmanship. I will live it for years to come. Thank you! Will be ordering again from Alef Bet!
Alef Bet Jewelry, has such fine exquisite craftsmanship...Love it! Thanks so much, The Solomon Pendant is what I have been looking for. The pendant arrived safely. I am so pleased with my purchase. I really enjoy doing business with you. God bless the Alef Bet Family!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.