Silver Star of David Necklace is tiny and petite.
Silver Star of David necklace is crafted from sterling silver. Its small size makes it easy to wear, and its stylish shape will get you a ton of compliments! Its delicate design is adorable and perfect for adding a touch of beauty to any look. Shine bright like a star!
- Albeit small, this Jewish Star necklace is mighty
- Handcrafted in solid sterling silver
- it is a minimal pendant
- It's waterproof, and great to wear daily
Don't be dismayed by the size, it is powerful in it's 1/4" size and makes a standout addition when layering with other necklaces.
- Silver star of David necklace
- Material: Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Chain Length: 16" rolo chain with 2" extender
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very nice piece of jewelry and small which is what I wanted. I wore it to an event and got compliments. It did take a month to arrive which is why I gave it four stars, though email responses were efficient.
My daughter, niece, and I love them. My 8 year old was playing with the chain and it broke (I bought several extra so she's wearing another one). I am going to get a new ring for the charm and add to another necklace.
I am loving my necklace! I bought a few to give as gifts. I kept the Outline Star for myself. It’s very dainty and perfect for layering!
I was looking for a very particular style of Star of David and this fit the bill. It could be a little bigger, but I am wearing it daily as is.