Silver Star of David Necklace Tiny and Adorable
Couldn't load pickup availability
Albeit small, this Jewish Star necklace is mighty!
Great to wear daily, in the shower, the pool, with jeans, a dress.
Don't be dismayed by the size, it is powerful in it's 1/4" size and makes a standout addition when layering with other necklaces.
- Material: Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Chain Length: 16" box chain
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I love this tiny Star of David!! ( I chose the 16" chain) I put it on and haven't taken it off yet. It pairs well for layering with any of my necklaces...I'm completely in love💕 Thank you Alefbet...you hit a home run on the necklace!!!! Very reasonably priced as well...but in beautiful sterling silver.
I LOVE my tiny and powerful pendant
I wear it 24/7, it flashes at me in the morning in my mirror and I play with it during the day. As tiny ad it is, it is substantial and just is a joy to wear. I know it was advertised as a Bat Mitzvah gift, but I am well over Bat Mitzvah age and adore it!!!!!
I just received this and it is lovely. The chain has several jump rings at the end so you can shorten it a little if desired.
On time delivery and nice item.
I love it. I love how dainty it is and I can also use it as a layering piece. Fast delivery as well.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.