Shema Israel Mezuzah Necklace is a modern, masculine accessory.
Exquisitely handcrafted and paired with a classic chain, the mezuzzah is an irresistible accessory for those seeking an item of fashionable faith. Quality materials make this distinctive piece a timeless and meaningful tribute to the religious significance it symbolizes.
Worn by both males and females.
The non-kosher scroll is placed inside the pendant.
Best not to fully submerge in water.
- Sterling silver mezuzah measures 1.25"
- Chain Length: 18" + 2" extender= 20"
- Klaf included, non-kosher
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.