Shema Israel Mezuzah Necklace is a modern, masculine accessory.
Exquisitely handcrafted and paired with a classic chain, the mezuzzah is an irresistible accessory for those seeking an item of fashionable faith. Quality materials make this distinctive piece a timeless and meaningful tribute to the religious significance it symbolizes.
Worn by both males and females.
The non-kosher scroll is placed inside the pendant.
Best not to fully submerge in water.
- Sterling silver mezuzah measures 1.25"
- Chain Length: 18" + 2" extender= 20"
- Klaf included, non-kosher
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.