- Lineal star of David necklace
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Box chain
- Necklace Length: see below
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
This Star of David necklace was a hit as a sweet sixteen gift!
Not sure if you can tell, but your little star is it inside my big star. I love the combination of the three pieces together.
This Sterling Silver Magen David has a beautiful symmetrical shape. It's fitting for everyday or special occasions and speaks proudly of our heritage. It's not too dainty nor too big, so it can be worn by anyone. I'm a mid-50's mom of adult children, and I bought this for myself. I know my children would appreciate it just as much. On arrival, the star was not sliding smoothly along the chain. I sent an email for help and was given the advice to move the chain to a different side of the star. Now, it's perfect! It's lightweight while still being high quality. I love it!!
Our grandson asked for a Jewish Star for his 13th birthday, a week and a half before his Bar Mitzvah. He wasn't much help in describing what he imagined it looking like other than to say, "silver." After a good deal of shopping, I found this one on the Internet and it came pretty promptly. His birthday is a week from tomorrow. I hope he loves it!