Hebrew initial letter necklace on a rolo chain.
The Hebrew initial necklace is handmade in either 14k gold plate or sterling silver. A single, bold letter is a show-stopper.
We all see our initials in English, so why not be unique and have them in Hebrew? Your name is an important part of your personality. It's what makes you, YOU!
In Judaism, a person has two names. An English name and a Hebrew name. Most often this name is after a loved one, of blessed memory. So, the Hebrew name is so very special.
Every letter comes with a rollo link chain. It's the perfect gift that allows the necklace to match your outfit of the day. Water-safe as well since it's made with either 925 sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain.
An ideal Bat Mitzvah or any occasion gift. For those that love strong, bold, meaningful jewelry this is a must.
Hebrew letter initial necklace is designed to be worn with pride-- it is your namesake!!
Looking to add an initial only? Click here
- Need help figuring out your Hebrew initial? Just ask.
- Hebrew letter is 23mm
- 14k gold over sterling silver
- Charm is removable
- Chain length is customized to your liking
- Lobster Clasp
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Based on 5 reviews
I love the big "Mem!"
I’m so happy that I purchased my Hebrew initial necklace. I’ve had many compliments on it and even though I tend to like minimalist jewelry, I like that this is somewhat bigger than usual.
I bought both Rose and regular gold. I love them!
You may also like