All Watchful Evil Eye Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye bracelet in blue to guide you and protect you on life's journey is taken to a whole new level.
All watchful evil eye bracelet is hand-strung. Between each glass bead, is your choice of sterling silver or 14k yellow or rose gold-filled beads. Chose from red eyes, light blue eyes, or navy eye beads or combine all three colors together.
Evil eye bracelets are hand-strung in Los Angeles on elasticized jewelry thread. Simply slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there is no need to fumble. Slide and glide. That is the secret to years and years of enjoyment of this bracelet.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found all over the world. It is available to anyone, without any restrictions. Known as a mal de ojo in Spanish, it watches over the wearer. It deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
The simple blue evil eye lucky bracelet design will become your go-to accessory.
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled 3mm beads
- Glass eyes
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I love this bracelet. I have purchased a few for myself and my sisters. My grand daughters are now asking when they will be getting theirs. I guess I will have to order a few more soon.
It was important that I come back and update my review to 5 stars! After posting my last review can you believe that they contacted me and said that they would add 2-3 additional beads to make sure the fit was perfect! I did not expect that at all. They went the extra mile and couldn't be more grateful. Highly recommend this business!! Thank you. I will definitely order more from you in the future.
It is well made. I love the size of the beads, not to large. It's a little tight. I didn't think my wrist were large. I've been slowly trying to stretch it. It's a bracelet that my hope was to keep it on and not take it off. The first night I had to remove it. Hopefully it will loosen a little over time. That's my only reason for the 4 stars.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.