Chai Hebrew Red String Bendel Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
When you want to give the blessing of a long and healthy life, a Chai charm (Hebrew for "Life") is a perfect choice.
A Hebrew symbol, chai, dangles from a red string bendel bracelet, which is worn for good luck and protection.
Description card is included retelling the story behind the red string.
To prolong the life of the red thread, best to not get it wet.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Beautiful bracelet and full of life. The bracelets are made so well they last for a long time.
So happy with my bracelet and customer service was excellent. Thanks!
Beautiful bracelet. Perfect for gifting and for wearing.
Beautifully made! The chai charm is perfectly sized for the proportions of the silver bracelet. The red string is delicately woven through the links of silver.. I accidentally ordered the wrong size but with out question Alissa was quick to rectify my whoopsie!! To summarize; the quality of their work has always been outstanding, Alexa
Wonderful and beautiful bracelet! Love it!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.