Dog tag jewelry is classy, spiritual and protective all at the same time. Designed for either a man or a woman, a compass serves as a reminder that no matter how trodden or winding your path, it's the one you were meant to travel.
Each direction points and inspires you to remember and reflect on where you have been and where you headed.
A compass symbolizes adventure and motivation to find the courage to carry on.
It also shows guidance and the direction to guide you back home.
Initially, this design was hand-drawn by an LA tattoo artist, and then it was created into a solid sterling silver charm.
- Measures 1 3/4" and includes a chain
- Made from sterling silver and 14k gold vermeil
- Chain Length: 24"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.