Love Letter Necklace | Star of David
Couldn't load pickup availability
Love letter necklace.
Love letter necklace with a sparkling Star of David is unique. The English letters L V E have a star as the O.
Stacked up, adorned with sparkles and bling. This love and Jewish star necklace is nothing less than gorgeous. Love is the greatest, most powerful force in the universe.
A layered sterling silver necklace is made for the loved ones in your life. Whether they are family, friends, or even yourself, share in the blessings of faith and love.
Let this symbol shine bright like a diamond.
May your faith always guide you.
May it always fulfill you, and may your life be continually blessed.
A delightful, meaningful Bat Mitzvah present.
The star necklace comes gift-wrapped for easy gifting. The sterling silver chain is adjustable from 16" to 18". This means no worries about the necklace size-- change the length to match your outfit.
Everything is better with LOVE.
- Love letter necklace
- Sterling Silver
- Adjustable chain 16" + 2"
- Cubic zirconia stones
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
This precious necklace speaks for itself. It is evident that it is crafted in love. It serves as a reminder of the love our Creator (Heavenly Father) has for us and the love we we should share with each other. A delicate treasure, indeed!
This light and dainty necklace was the perfect fit for everyday wear and to be able to have something Jewish in a special and different way.
Soo pretty, excellent quality & the best customer service (every single time I purchase from Alef Bet)!
I’m sure the Bat Mitzvah girl will ❤️ it.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.