Shema Yisrael Hebrew Prayer Bead Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shema Yisrael Hebrew prayer bead bracelet.
The Hebrew blessing, Shema Israel, is designed within the circle and outlined with hand-set stones. A lovely design filled with blessings, faith, and strength.
Hand-made prayer bracelet, Shema Israel from text from Deuteronomy 6:4.
Available in sterling silver, rose or yellow gold.
- Shema Israel Hebrew bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled beads
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Beads 4mm
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I bought both the Shema bracelet (for me) & the necklace (for my sister) and the necklace is nice with shiny and the bracelet is gray & dull. I was pretty disappointed.
I am so sorry to hear that about the bracelet. Often times the lotions, oils in our skin and perfumes can alter the color of real sterling silver. Please use the cleaning cloth provided on the bracelet and it should remove the build up right away.
Very pretty - stones surrounding the Shema are not uniformly shining. Some don’t sparkle as
brughtly as others.
I already wrote a review. I loved the bracelet, but it got lost the first time I wore it. I don’t know how it fell off my hand, if it broke or what happened. All of a sudden I realized I didn’t have it on. I must not have noticed when it fell off.The bracelet was beautiful though, and I am heartbroken. Didn’t even get to enjoy it for sometime 🥲
I don’t have any complains about it. I just wasn’t lucky.
I love this bracelet and have not taken it off. It’s so pretty and of course has so much meaning. Would love to see it in 10k or 14k gold!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.