Sideways star of David necklace for women and girls.
Looking for dainty with a minimal feel and design? Something super cute and packed with meaning? Purposely designed to be "off-centered" it's an everyday charm.
The dainty piece you put on and leave on. The one you shower in, layer other necklaces with, and live in. Wear to work, to school, to nights out with friends and family.
It's the piece you chose to wear everyday single day to show your faith, your pride, and your heritage.
Layer it up, wear it alone, sleep and shower in it.
The Jewish star gift every girl needs for her Bat Mitzvah, the gift you'd love to receive.
- Sideways star of David necklace
- Sterling silver
- 1/4" charm
- Chain lengths are available
- Star sits off to one side
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love the star on the side. So different and fun.
I love this necklace.. havent taken it off since I got it.. it is simple, subtle and elegant! Great price, great purchase
This chain is nothing like the picture I saw when I ordered it. It is like a human hair. I guess I missed something. It is very thin and in the picture it looked way more substantial.
Yes, it is a thin chain that is the design so your focus is on the charm and not the chain. The price also reflects the pendant as small. Wear in the best of health. Thank you.
Love, love, love it!