Evil eye red bracelet on small beads. Strung onto a single bracelet that sits center-stage on your wrist.
Red evil eyes are the color worn to ward off evil, to keep any harm from coming in your direction. Often referred to as mal de ojo or ojitos or pulsera de rojo, this is the color of goodness, health, and blessings.
A very stylish piece of jewelry indeed. The red evil eye bead bracelet guides and protects you on life's journey. It deflects any harm intended for the wearer.
The red evil eye glass bead bracelet is hand-strung in Los Angeles. All you have to do to wear it is to simply slide the bracelet over your wrist. It's strung on an elasticized thread. Please don't yank or pull, there is no need to fumble.
Slide and glide. The secret to years and years of enjoyment of this bracelet.
An ancient amulet found all over the world, an eye is used by anyone, without any restrictions. It watches over the wearer and deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
The simple design will quickly become your favorite piece of jewelry.
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Evil Eye Red Bracelets on Small Beads
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold filled 3mm beads and glass eyes
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.